Below is an example of some logs for PGBouncer being displayed in Google Stackdriver Logging. The data collected is being retrieved from the PGBouncer log files.
Follow these steps to setup log collection from PGBouncer.
- Locate the path to the PGBouncer log files
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose PGBouncer
- Fill out the PGBouncer log configuration options.
Updated almost 4 years ago