Palo Alto Networks
The information being sent to Google Stackdriver Logging is collected from Palo Alto
- General Logs
- System Logs
- Threat Logs
- Traffic Logs
- User Error Logs
- User Info Logs
Below are examples of some of these being displayed in Google Stackdriver Logging using the BindPlane Log Agent.
Log Collection Setup
Follow these steps to setup log collection from Palo Alto
- Bind Address for FluentD to listen on
- Port the agent will listen for logs on.
Configure a Palo Alto Source
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Palo Alto
- Fill out the Palo Alto log configuration options.
Updated over 3 years ago