Several different types of events are collected from Okta System Log
- Application Events
- Group Events
- Policy Events
- System Events
- Security Events
- User Events
Below is an example of User related events being sent to Google Stackdriver Logging using the BindPlane Log Agent.
Follow these steps to setup log collection from Okta.
- A valid Okta login URL
- A valid Okta API token with read access to
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Okta
- Fill out the Okta log configuration options.
Updated about 4 years ago